Fri, Oct 01|
Mail In swap
Holiday/Christmas Card Swap - Due October 1
Join our Stampin Up Demonstrator Holiday / Christmas Card Swap
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2021, 12:00 PM EDT
Mail In swap
About the Event
The countdown to Christmas has already started. It's time to start thinking about Holiday / Christmas Card ideas. I'm hosting a Christmas Card Swap to help us all with some inspiration and ideas for ourselves and our customers. These are great for personal use as well as to help prepare you with ideas for your upcoming Stampin' Up classes, workshops, open houses and events.
NOTE: This swap is designed for Stampin' Up Demonstrators, and is open to all demonstrators in the US (for shipping purposes). Customers are able to participate as long as the rules are followed. The original intent is to help with classes/workshops so all supplies must be current.
Please read through ALL the rules and guidelines carefully and follow them. We will be receiving and sorting hundreds of cards and need YOUR help to make sure everything runs smoothly.
This swap is open to all demonstrators, all levels. Come join the fun.
HOW TO SWAP
- 15 FULL CARD SWAP - 15 card swap, you will receive 14 back. You may do up to 2 groups.
- Theme: Christmas and Holiday
- All supplies/products MUST be current from either the Annual Catalog or the Mini Catalog. Do not use any of the following on these swaps: Sale-a-bration products, Retired products, Clearance rack or non-SU! product
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Include your name and contact info on a POST IT NOTE on the back of each card (a post it note or removable label is suggested). Do not permenantly adhere to the cards so they can be used later. Do no attach permenant labels to the Clear Envelopes so they can be used later. Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of cards? You can make up to 2 sets of 15 swap cards.
- What do you mean by "Full Card"? This means it is not a "card front" or post card style. We do full cards so the cards can be used after.
- What is the standard card size? A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, 3"x3", ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes? We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it. To be fair to all, I will have to return any swaps that aren't in a Stampin' Up Envelope (please don't do this it breaks my heart to return pretty swaps).
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design? No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake. See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done: https://stampwithtami.com/?p=55447
How To Mail Card Swaps
- Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope
- Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
- Write your name on each zip lock bag.
- Include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope.Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope. DO NOT send money DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away. If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
USE CLICK & SHIP PRIORITY FLAT RATE ENVELOPES
I highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority envelopes.
- You can purchase these online
- The post man will pick these up with your regular mail
- Tracking is included
- You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. OR go to the Post Office.
- Please do not use the small priority boxes, your return swaps may not fit.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN AN EMAIL AFTER YOU REGISTER If you don’t receive the email, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org