Thu, Dec 30|
Mail In swap
2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Card Swaps – Due December 30
Join our Stampin Up Demonstrator Pre-Order Card Swap
Time & Location
Dec 30, 2021, 11:00 AM EST
Mail In swap
About the Event
Demonstrators can begin pre-ordering the new 2022 January - June Mini Catalog and begin earning 2022 Sale-a-bration products on December 1. To help prepare with ideas, classes, workshops, open houses and events celebrating the new catalog, I’ll be hosting mail in card swaps.
Please read through ALL the rules and guidelines carefully and follow them. We will be receiving and sorting hundreds of cards and need YOUR help to make sure everything runs smoothly.
This swap is open to all demonstrators, all levels. Come join the fun.
HOW TO SWAP
- MINI CATALOG 12 CARD SWAP12 card swap, you will receive 11 back. You may do up to 2 groups. No SAB on Mini Catalog swaps (this catalog runs beyond SAB)
- SALE-A-BRATION 6 CARD SWAP6 card swap, you will receive 5 back. You may do up to 2 groups. May use new Mini Catalog products on SAB swaps in the background.
- Theme: New Catalog Products
- NOTE ABOUT ON-STAGE PPP PRODUCTS: If you participated in the OnStage PPP I ask you not to use these as your main focal point/set on your cards. It's ok to use them as backgrounds/paper. I would like to see more of a variety of the new products.
- All supplies/products MUST be current from either the Annual Catalog or the Mini Catalog. Do not use any of the following on these swaps: Sale-a-bration products, Retired products, Clearance rack or non-SU! product
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Include your name and contact info on a POST IT NOTE on the back of each card (a post it note or removable label is suggested). Do not permanently adhere to the cards or the Clear Envelope so they can be used later. Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of cards? You can make up to 2 sets of each swap. You don't need to sign up seperately for a second set.
- What do you mean by "Full Card"? This means it is not a "card front" or post card style. We do full cards so the cards can be used after.
- What is the standard card size? A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, 3"x3", ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistakeSee the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 30 NO EXCEPTIONS. Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened. Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
HOW TO MAIL SWAPS
- Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope
- Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
- Write your name on each zip lock bag.
- Include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope - use either online postage or printed at post office PLEASE DON'T USE STAMPS ON THE RETURN ENVELOPE. Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope. DO NOT send money DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away. If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
- Tracking - please use USPS priority mail with tracking so you know where your swaps are, when they arrive to me and when they will be returned. This saves everyone a ton of time, and will save you heartache if they go missing in the mail.
- You can order Flat Rate envelopes online here for free OR pick them up at your local post office.Print the postage online and attach to the return flat rate envelope. You will automatically get tracking with this option and your mail person will pick them up with your mail. Please don't use postage stamps - the past couple swaps priority packages with postage stamps have been having issues and been returned to me. DO NOT use weighted packages like priority tyvek as your return package will weigh different DO NOT use small flat rate boxes as your return swaps may not fit in the box DO NOT send money / cash If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package. My address will be send with your confirmation emailIf you don’t receive the message, email me at email@example.com