New Mini & SAB Pre-Order Card Swap - Due August 1
Time & Location
About the Event
Demonstrators can begin pre-ordering the new 2021 July-December Mini Catalog and begin earning 2021 Sale-a-bration products on August 1. To help prepare with ideas, classes, workshops, open houses and events celebrating the new catalog, I’ll be hosting mail in card swaps.
2 different swaps, 1 for each catalog. You can join 1, or both and you can send them both together.
Please read through ALL the rules and guidelines carefully and follow them. We will be receiving and sorting hundreds of cards and need YOUR help to make sure everything runs smoothly.
This swap is open to all demonstrators, all levels. Come join the fun.
HOW TO SWAP
- MINI CATALOG 12 CARD SWAP - 12 card swap, you will receive 11 back. You may do up to 2 groups.
- SALE-A-BRATION 6 CARD SWAP - 6 card swap, you will receive 5 back. You may do up to 2 groups.
- Theme: New Catalog products
- All supplies/products MUST be current and pre-order Stampin’ Up! merchandise with an emphasis placed on the pre-order products.Do not use any of the following on these swaps Retired products, Clearance rack or non-SU! product
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card (a post it note or removable label is suggested). Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of cards?You can make up to 2 sets of 12 swap cards.
- What is the standard card size?A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design? No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake. See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done: https://stampwithtami.com/?p=55447
How To Mail Card Swaps
- Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope
- Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
- Write your name on each zip lock bag.
- Include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope.Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope. DO NOT send money DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away. If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
I highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority envelopes. Please do not use the small priority boxes, your return swaps may not fit.
- You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. OR go to the Post Office.USPS.com asks what date you are mailing and only gives 4 days out. This date isn’t important, you can still use it on your return envelope even if it’s weeks later.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN AN EMAIL AFTER YOU REGISTER If you don’t receive the email, contact me at email@example.com