Butterfly Bouquet Pre-Order Pre-Order Card Swap - Due March 1
Time & Location
About the Event
Demonstrators can begin pre-ordering the new Butterfly Bouquet Bundle on February 2. To help prepare with ideas, classes, workshops, open houses and events celebrating the new catalog, I’ll be hosting a pre-order card swap.
This swap is open to all demonstrators, all levels. Come join the fun.HOW TO SWAP
This swap is for 8 FULL CARDS (you will receive 7 back)
- Theme: Butterfly Bouquet Bundle
- All supplies/products MUST be current and pre-order Stampin’ Up! merchandise with an emphasis placed on the pre-order products
- All swaps must be in a Stampin' Up brand Clear Envelope. Please DO NOT use off brand clear envelopes.
- Do not use any of the following on these swaps:Retired products Sale-a-bration products Clearance rack or non-SU! product
- All swaps should be designed for upsell opportunities with our customers – please use layering and accessories. These cards should be the kind that make our customers want to make it themselves.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card (a post it note or removable label is suggested). Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of 8 cards?You can make up to 2 sets of 8 swap cards.
- What is the standard card size?A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistakeSee the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
- Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope
- Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
- Write your name on each zip lock bag.
- Include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope.Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope. DO NOT send money DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away. If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
I highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority envelopes. Please do not use the small priority boxes, your return swaps may not fit.
- You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. OR go to the Post Office.USPS.com asks what date you are mailing and only gives 4 days out. This date isn’t important, you can still use it on your return envelope even if it’s weeks later.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN AN EMAIL AFTER YOU REGISTER If you don’t receive the email, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org